One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Wetness

This makes me moist in special places!

TheBoogley responds:

Do you need to take off your socks and wring them out?

Looking Up Looking Up

Wow

This is awesome, so simple and the song is great. I like the background that moves and changes colors without much notice! 10/10 do another

glenn said glenn said

Fantastic!

Thats life to a tee. Altho people might not agree or decide to see a "positive" side of life you can't deny that in the end this is all it is. Great work, i still love Lima Bean tho lol

Lima Bean Lima Bean

Man you serious?

Man this is fucking funny as. I'm showing everyone this one lol!
Great work.!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Fantastic

Great effort in this clip, i have watched this at least 5 times and still interested in it.
Should work on something new and submit again in another 6 months it would be worth the wait.

GG says i

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Fantastic,

A long time between Dads home and this, but you improved your flash skills and ideas since then.
Im giving you a 10. Which is well deserved and hope to see more of your stuff on here soon.

[SS]THUGGIN' [SS]THUGGIN'

For the benifit of NG users?

What benifit? You must be missing a screw if you even think this was even half decent to even state benifit for NG users. Get some decent shit together then ask your mates, mates there opinion before submitting anything on here.

SeveredThumbSocom responds:

no i'm missing a thumb not a screw.

ELK Fables: Preview ELK Fables: Preview

Fantastic....

Another day, another blam. WTF were u thinking when you decided to put this non entertaining trash on here?

GG says i

Dark-Frando responds:

I apologize for having wasted your time in this viewing. I did ask for feed back and although your view was nagative I still appreciate it all the same, so thanks. Also I thank you for taking the time to reviewing me =)

Jerry Jerry

This is fucking fantastic

This is life to a tee... well instead of watching TV its playing WOW for 10million of us... some just play WOW and not work lol

This is a great clip and was not bored at any point.

300 - The Collab 300 - The Collab

ok.........theeeennnnn.....

calm down baby, have a peice of cheese.
If getting laid is a problem for you, might wanna change your day job. or do some sort of animation thats worth watching by others. or do what i do, don't submit anything that at least get 1 smile in.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

You've never been laid. Dont even try to pretend.