View Profile PeToNii

All 22 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

I agree with Hex in the review below...

Front page is done Manually. not only do you insult the creator and shatter his ego after long hard dedication to a project which you probebly cant even get a stick figure to walk. you also insult the admin team who decided to see the talent and by there choice put this on the front page.

i mean if you want A+ class entertainment go rent a DVD.

WOW!

That is some crazy work there. You better do more work because this is talent. You have a gift..... USE IT!

when you think it died...

Great job mate. This made me piss myself... (mums got the clothes in the wash)
Great touch with the choose your own ending.

And stop sleeping with my mum.

P.S. Im still waiting on Toast boy episode. you are planning on doing another one?

meh

good start then it was just pointless

Hey not bad...

For something basic that was quite good. i enjoy short clips.

Du Hast

Actually the song has 2 meanings, it either means,
you have me
or
you hate me
it could go either way with love or death!

life is exacty like this

Sorry Jadier (guy below)
but this flash basicly explains life to a tee!
of course u go out and have fun in between but in the end this is what its all about!
sleep
eat
work
eat
sleep
and START AGAIN!
great flash, great style, love the idea!

nothing special

how the hell such a good rating for something thats not so great!
the kung fu was funni, like the guys style, good work there. but the rest is crap and pointless! therefore lowering your score lol

the animation was great!

Was Great Animation but... it was kinda boring! i get the messege but yeah just not my cup of tea for entertainment i guess, but great work tho! no way in hell i could do anything like that!

love it

my gawd, this is by far one of the best flash cartoons ive seen, love the humor and the sounds and graphics were spot on! you are a legend and keep up the massive work!
one day to do? mate you have seriouly talent!

p @PeToNii